That's y I won say I LOVE U



Yesterday I saw someone's travel diary on forum

It's a backpackers's travelling diary

She said that 

alone in other country

without boyfriend beside

it's hard to avoid to fall in love with somebody

but just short term

Just like those movies that I always watch

summer love

the most popular movie scene

one of them went to somewhere for summer vacation

n meet a guy or girl

n fall in love with him/her

I dunno whether it will last forever or not

but those movie always end up with both of them been together

but I think

it just a vacation

they will separate also at last

**********************************************************************************

Long distance love story is hard to maintain

it's a test of temptation

it's torturing

it need trust from both

**********************************************************************************

I always believe in 细水长流

although someone had proved me that this won appear in reality

But I don't trust I LOVE U

it's just a excuse 

since it came out from your mouth

U ignore me to prove that u still can live without me

how selfish u r

since then

I dun wan that words appear in my life

u polluted them

**********************************************************************************

I'm going to US next year (maybe)

n I told Mr. Felix

he said nothing but just let me go

n yesterday 

he said that he will try his best to save money

n convince his father

to go with me

I know the possibility is very tiny

but I do appreciate it

I dun wan to hear that how sad he will after I leave

This is what I wan

at least he'd try his best

I know he mean it

I believe

0 little flower(s):

 

About Me

My Photo
♥As simple as ABC♥