Take a deep breathe, dearsssss♥

Totally can't breathe...

It's just week two

and so fast, already week two

tons of assignment and studies need to do

I can't think of any other words beside of stress...

but I think

this can be a good thing too

cos already final sem,

n we have such a great opportunity to bump in as much knowledge as we can before we leave the school

this will be the last time for some people

so, just enjoy it

haha~

**********************************************************************************

Mr. Gideon said bye bye to us today

I feel like wanna cry when the time he said:" I come to say bye bye "

dunno why

anyway

I'll miss his way of teaching n his effort I will always appreciate (although I cant get high score in his subject last semester...so guilty)

Sometimes,

I quite impress with the way Mr. Nava teach us

he is so motivated

but his student, us

use to be fed by lecturers spoon by spoon

so most of us can't stand the way he teach

but I think it's quite ok

cos we already year 3

we need to study ourselves 

although the assignments are count in tons

I'll try my best to meet Mr. Nava's requirement

so, work hard ya ^^

**********************************************************************************

Alright

back to textbook

see u soon♥♥

0 little flower(s):

 

About Me

My Photo
♥As simple as ABC♥