When you said, it's the end



It finally comes to the end~

Three years plus

I had prepared myself for couples of years...

Ya,

from the beginning

I dunno y I have these kind of thinking

maybe because of the first one

I'm trying to protect myself from being hurt...

Today is the first day

the feeling is quite weird

I cried

but not much

just few drops

keep on talking to myself

"It's ok, it's ok, it's ok"

as I still need to continue my work

and now

I'm really ok~

but I still need some times to recover

and to laugh happily like nothing happened~

actually I'd like to thanks my lovely colleague too 

they do nothing

but their words really brighten up my day

they dun know what happen to me

but talking to them is the most enjoyable time

thanks god my colleague and boss are not as cruel as others (maybe)

I always believe that there will be a better one

I really believe

but maybe they are not belong to me

but I still believe that the next one will be a better one

I hope so

and I believe that the one who accompany me to the end of my life is the one I love the most

This is not the end of the world I know

that's y I still here

We are still friend

and we blessing each other

this is what I want

end of the relationship doesn't mean end of everything

we still need each other as a friend

so

that's all

Life is keep on going

and I'm still looking forward for a better one


0 little flower(s):

 

About Me

My Photo
♥As simple as ABC♥