♥U'll get monkey if u pay only peanut ♥


Two days of weekend finally end... Y did I said so? Just because I'd to go to work in the book fair instead of staying at home to do my assignment. This coming weekend have to work too... sigh...

Assignment is due soon... So to meet my schedule, I have to continue to do my assignment after working for 12 hours... So so so tired... I'm not blaming, cos this is wat I choose, I have to accept it...

My SHRM tutor always told us, u will get monkey if u pay peanut (I think he wan to warn us cos most of us are dreaming or keep quiet in his class). I agree wif it.

Final year is the toughest year for me as the exam paper and assignment have to sent to UK and mark by the tutors there. They dunno everything about us. They will only mark the papers base only on their perception on us through the papers. Hard work can be seen through the papers n assignment. I think I haven put my biggest effort on it... Wat should I do now?

Study hard of course, no play hard anymore for this year...
Hope tat I won resit any subject, same as my course mates. I wan to take picture wif my same batch course mates in the convocation next year!!! Add Oil!

0 little flower(s):

 

About Me

My Photo
♥As simple as ABC♥