♥It's birthday season♥



It's birthday season!!!

Happy Birthday to the May and June babies♥♥

My brain is full wif the present as I need to think wat present should I give to the birthday babies

We are no longer a lil girl

who will be very happy when receive those huge bears, 

handmade stars, some lovely and meaningful bottles, 

or things tat will need a space to put and it's only for decoration or collection purpose

We r now in lovely 21

An adult

hoo hoo!!!

Which mean we are independent, n more mature

We are pragmatic

" Dun waste my space to put those unused stuffs" quote from someone

haha

So, to avoid this situation,

we decide to ask the birthday babies what actually he/she wan recently directly

we are confidant, nothing to be shy

neither cheap nor too expensive as we share the cost among friends

or we will also accompany the birthday baby to shopping to choose her present 

How brilliant we are!

Birthday baby get wat she wan n we can rise up our relationship♥♥

It's June now

still got half year to go

it must be a very meaningful and happy in the remaining months 

as I got a bunch of babies beside me

so

look forwards friends

we will reach the end together

n

happy birthday again to the past and future birthday babies^^

  


0 little flower(s):

 

About Me

My Photo
♥As simple as ABC♥