Hi friend, how r u over there?



This is my very first blog in 2012

It's February now

Can't believe that

Time flies~

I'm now officially 23

What i'd done in the pass 22 yrs?

Study, Tuition, Society, Friends fill up my life

Friends

I seldom join gathering after graduate

I dunno y

but I started to meet up with friends frequently these few months

dunno y

I just feel that I should meet up with them

as I appreciate the time that we spend together last time

and I wanna extend the time we spend together

and suddenly

I found out that I lost a friend

he met an accident

and just left his beloved family and friends like that

I went to his funeral

can't believe that the person who sleep inside is my friend

I still remember we r in the same class for three years

he likes to call me in full name

sometimes he'll joke

sometimes he'll keep quiet

he's a christmas boy

he's......................

I control myself in his funeral

no crying, I said to myself

and I did it

but when I left and reached home

I start crying

non stop

u r such a nice boy

and...................

I know

Time will recover everything

and I know 

u'll always watching us and smiling with us

宗炫

一路走好 

0 little flower(s):

 

About Me

My Photo
♥As simple as ABC♥