Happy Birthday,dears~


21st and 22nd of October was my Felix and Mei mei's birthday

but unfortunately

we can't celebrate~

cos my grandma just past away

celebration is a pantang...

I'd plan something for Felix but I didn't have time to make it~

I bought everything but no time to make it~

but luckily

friends in college did celebrate with him and he seems so happy...

but i did feel quite sad

cos he still happy playing around although I'm not with him~

I'm so unimportant to him...

but it's alright for me now

cos it's not the 1st time~

anyway

happy birthday~

while for my sis birthday

because of pantang

we can't celebrate

just bought a cake from secret recipe

and just cut it into slices and eat

feel like bought a chiffon cake and bring it home to eat as normal

no candles, photos~

how sad...n weird...

haha~

anyway happy birthday to both my dears^^

0 little flower(s):

 

About Me

My Photo
♥As simple as ABC♥