♥My hubby♥


























Hohoho~

I have a new hubby♥

get it from baba (Thanks baba^^)

It's Samsung Corby Genoa

I always want a Samsung Corby

and it really came to me at last

I want a Samsung phone since I start using handphone

cos I like their design

but seems like no fate with it...

and now I get it^^

It's blue in color

and it's TOUCH SCREEN^^

I like the blue very much (although I dun like blue)

because the blue looks so familiar 

I have a blue phone last time 

It's panasonic phone

very very cute

cos it's very very small

Source: google image

It look like this but the color is light blue (almost the same color with my current phone)

Quite regret after I trade in the phone

Miss it very much

but now 

I get a new hubby

I will always take care of u♥♥♥

0 little flower(s):

 

About Me

My Photo
♥As simple as ABC♥