1+1=1


It's 2nd year for my working life on the 12/1...

2 years, and some people said I looks like I ald work for 3 years, am I look old?

I dunno whether it's a good thing or not that I keep repeating the same job scope but the workload is increasing

Yea, it's repeating every month every year

I wonder why there are no changes on my job scope...

Not stable enough? Or not good in pampering boss?

And yea, sometimes I just feel like go away from here and find another place that suit me the most

What I want is just challenge, not repeating the same thing for years.

This is also why I decided to continue my MBA maybe next year

It's too complicated and tired to stay at the same place and same position and entertaining those arrogant superior and peers

Opportunity is not there, how should I grab it

I dunno, I just think I should go


0 little flower(s):

 

About Me

My Photo
♥As simple as ABC♥